Here is another place to find lots of sample blogs:
Listed below are some tasks we would like you to take on before the next session on December 16. Some of these tasks will be started during the session on December 2.
- Brainstorm ideas for your classroom site
- Add 2 posts with at least one link in one of the posts
- Generate ideas and gather resources for day 2 such as pictures, videos, class documents, links, and post ideas (2-3 of each)
- Decide on pages you would like to add (in addition to those that are required)
- Jot down suggestions/feedback for site theme such as changes in font, navigation color, footer text, background, etc.
Here is the agenda that we will be using on December 2 and December 16 for Train-the-Trainer sessions.
Welcome to Train-the-Trainer for MISD Schools!
We will be working together to create a template and training materials that will allow our teachers to create their own classroom pages. Thanks for being part of this journey.
Please feel free to ask questions and offer suggestions at any time during the training.