Happy Spring Everyone!! I haven’t posted in a while and thought I should pass along some notes of interest for everyone.
I hope all the Mothers’ of the Custodial Maintenance classroom enjoy their surprise coming on Thursday. I know the students worked very hard on their projects.
The local Special Olympic Games were a major success and we also had great whether. It was a fabulous day.
Some upcoming events:
May 24th Field Day
May 30th Student of the month
May 31st Special Olympic State Games
Hello everyone and Happy Holidays!!
Leslie and I just wanted to send out a quick note and tell everyone we hope you have a fun and safe holiday break. I have uploaded the January Calendars for both the classroom and the hot lunch menus. If you are unable to get to a computer, I will be sending home paper copies of both with your young adult. Again, we hope everyone has a great break and we will see you all next year!!
Justin and Leslie
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving break. I can’t believe we are in the month of December already!! The year is just flying by!
As of today, only 20 days until Christmas. I just wanted to send out some reminders for all parents, caregivers, and guardian’s and let you know about a few things going on during the month of December.
- For the Students the Lutz PAWS Store will be open on the 6th of December starting from 11:00 to 1:15 p.m.
- The Completer Ring Ceremony will be held at Lutz, in the gym, at 8:00 a.m. All family members of completers’ are welcome to attend.
- December 20th we will be having our classroom Christmas party and the students will not be going out to work that day.
- December 21st is the Student of the Month Ceremony. It begins at 8:00 a.m., in the gym.
- December 21st it is the Lutz School Christmas Celebration.
- December 22nd Christmas Break Begins
It has been a tremendous joy for me to be your young adult’s teacher this year, thus far. I have seen so much growth, in so many different areas already. I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year will bring. Mrs. Leslie and I want to wish everyone a safe, happy, and healthy Christmas break and we will see you next year!!
Sincerely, Mr. Justin and Mrs. Leslie
Hello Parents, Guardians, and Caregivers,
This is Mr. Justin and Mrs. Leslie just checking in and saying HI!! I can’t believe we are preparing for the holiday season already!! This year has really started fast. The students have done a great job getting acclimated to their new classroom and all their new responsibilities. Mrs. Leslie and I could not be prouder of everyone. I just wanted to pass along some import information and dates to you, so everyone knows what is happening this month in Custodial Maintenance.
- November 10th Full Day of School for Students: No work site on that day. Veteran’s Day Assembly, Ninja Warrior Challenge.
- November 16th Parent-Teacher Conferences 2:15-8:30 p.m.: Check your reminder note for your meeting time.
- November: 21st Staff vs. Student Hockey game: No work site on that day.
- November 22nd Thanksgiving Recess Begins
- November 27th: Students return to school.
- November 29th: Dentists R Us visit Lutz School.
- November 30th: Student of the Moth Assembly: 8:00 a.m. in the Gym.
Please check back on this web site frequently. I will provide updates about what’s going on in the classroom, work site, and around the school.
Thanks so munch and Happy Holidays!!
Justin and Leslie
I can’t believe It is getting close to the end of the year already!!! Here are some notes or quick reminders coming up for the end of May, and for the month of June.
- May 25th: Field Day. If it rains or there is bad weather all the events will be held inside Lutz School.
- May 31st: Student of the Month: 8:00 a.m. in the Gym.
- June 1-3rd: State Special Olympic Games
- June 28th: Lutz Talent Show
- June 29th: June Student of the Month
More announcements to come, stay tuned……
Justin and Leslie
Happy Spring Everyone!!
I hope everyone had a fabulous Spring Break!
Just letting parents, guardians, and caregivers know about a few upcoming events.
May 3, 2016- Local Special Olympics at Macomb Community College (South Campus)
May 11, 2016- Progress Reports are sent home to parents, guardians, and caregivers.
May 12, 2016- Hawaiian Dance at Lutz School from 6:30 P.M. TO 8:30 P.M.
Stay Logged in for further announcements.
Welcome back students, parents, guardians, and care-takers!
Welcome to 2016! I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing break.
Here are just a few announcements and events happening in Custodial Maintenance for the month of January.
Our Class field trip to Rec Bowl on the 22nd of January.
Student of the Month and the Snowball Dance both on the 28th.